Saturday, March 2, 2013

being more assertive.

I woke up at eleven twenty eight this morning. which is the earliest i have woken up in a really long time.
I notice that I tend to be scared of my own shawdow, mostly i get scared or nervous of angrying someone but I need to stop doing that.
So in future when i see my husband again---usually he goes on buisness trips, so anyway,
when he gets back from his trip again----i am going to just ask him to take me to safeway,
no going around in circles, just simply ask to go to safeway, and he can either say yes or no, or, suggest another day.
and we have already agreed for the most part on monday,
however if we can't go for any reason, and he calls and says he can't take me, then i'll ask if he can take me on Tuesday,
I am hoping that i will be visit to see my friend on Monday, but seeing as that she hasn't gotten back to me yet, I am going to take a wild guess and say that she hasn't gotten back, so whether or not
she's in the city or not, I still want to go to Safeway, because the point is to go to safeway, and if not Monday than Tuesday.
Because any other day is out of the question.
and while i am there, i'll pick up, the garbage bags, shampoo, dish soap, and floor cleaner and new sponges.

No comments: