Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random

Random

So this is confussing, I tell an immigration lawyer that I am American, but have been living outside of the United States sense I was seven and a half years old, so in response, the lawyer says, that my husbands visa will be denied because I don't have any ties in the united states. But I have family over there, and the lawyer never asked if I had any family over in the States, he just automatically assumed that just because I have been living over here for so long that I must not have any relatives in the united states.

I want to sit down with my husband and ask him what are the steps that we need to take in order to try for a baby. I am going to make it clear to him, that I understand why we can't ty for a baby right now, but what exactly are the steps that we both need to take.

Actually we've already had that talk, so I think that once we have left this country, than we can talk about babies again, and once I have published my story, and once I have made money online, because that is going to be my new job.

Afterwhich I am going to tell him that I want us to try for a baby.

I am supposed to go to the states for vacation, which should be interesting, to see my brothers again, I haven't seen them in such a long time.

No comments: