Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quran and other things

Today I woke up at two forty two, and prayed right away. Then I started on the laundry, and then I emailed my husband, whom I haven't heard from, sense I called him last monday, but I haven't heard from him sense then, and so I have emailed him. I wish he would get with the times and get his phone connected to the internet, I mean blackberry is just a waste if its not connected to the internet, and they've got various bundles. for internet for phones. Because I figure if he can't always get to a laptop, or computer, at least he has his phone, so that in case, I for example cannot reach him through sms, or a call, due to no credit for example, i could just email him, and he would be able to see the email through his phone. I could even ask him to get whatsap, and that way, I could send him messages via that messenger, which would be more cost effective than say getting an internet connection for the phone.
Sense I have already listened to the entire Quran, safe a few chapters----I am going to leave the tv off, till about seven and then from five in the morning, or maybe before that, well last time, it was five in the morning, when they started with the first chapter,
because i have heard the ending chapters already, and the first chapter, so i need to hear the third chapter, fourth, and fifth chapters, but if i can get it from the start, and just keep it on, or i could just put it on now, and then put it back on again at twelve.
or actually after twelve.
so I put it on, now they are on Tobah, I have to go check what chapter that is.
its chapter nine.
So its relatively close to the beggining.
well now it's on the tenth, chapter, I think I may have already heard this one, but i will keep it on anyway,

No comments: