Monday, February 25, 2013

stories

I have a feeling that I am going to be a successful writer. I don't know how I got that feeling, but I just got it. Maybe because I beleive in myself, and I am going to stop at nothing, within reason to becoming the successful writer I know I can become. I have been writing for years and reading for even longer than that. And I really feel that my stories are really coming along, they are far cry then my stories of the past. back when I used to mix everything up and write unifinished fragments and use, they're for thiers, and mix peoples names, or add new people, and change peoples names throughout the story, because i would forget what i named them when i first started writing. I have been thinking outside of the box, when it comes to writing, thinking up new ideas, instead of just copying the storylines that are already out there, i have been writing based on my own imagination, not based on someone elses imagination. So the current story i am working on has nothing to do with anything i have ever read or even seen, it is purely from my imagination, and the same goes for my other story, i haven't added anything more to that story, but i'll but sure to add more to it in the future God willing.

No comments: